Callout to farmers.
We are specifically seeking farmers who:
- Share the same philosophy and practices
- Willing to share their farming journey
- Demonstrate and share practices and insights
- Sample, test and verify the health of their soil
- Collaborate with regenerative pathway programme
- Participate in an Agroecological Transition study
Callout to butchers.
We are specifically seeking butchers who:
- Share the same philosophy and principles
- See same vision of a regenerative food future
- Struggle with competitive pressures
- Licensed boning and packing facilities
- Chef ready portioning
When can I expect delivery?
Processing resumes in early 2024. Join the forward order list now, and you will be notified when the next animal is ready for delivery.
What cuts are available?
Everything from the nose to the tail, curated into a selection of boxes. Enough for a couple, a family or a community. Food service options are available too. Get in early to get the cuts you want.
Can I get it elsewhere?
Selected restaurants and butchers have access to Earth First meat. Ask your locals.
Why hasn't this been available before?
Current regulations prohibit "home killed" meat being sold. But, an innovative approach to mobile abattoirs enable them to be licensed, and therefore supply meat direct to market. Change starts with a choice.